Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Legit Entry

Hello potential avid readers,
Regina is my pen name for this site, but guaranteed if you read this blog and know me personally, it won't be hard to figure out who this blog belongs to.
My goal is not to belittle anyone or critique anyone's interpretations. Just to express my ideas and thoughts and critical inquiries about works that we read in class. Though I can be argumentative, I choose not exercise it over things such as interpretation, so sometimes I can be passive when it comes to debate. Not saying critical inquiry is a trivial thing, but to me, it is certainly not something I am passionate about or knowledgeable about enough to push my views onto somebody else. I'm just here to learn and hopefully get a good grade by keeping up with blog entries. I've never had a blog before so this should be interesting.
RG

No comments: